The Who’s Who List of 2013December 20, 2013
This post is part of Think Kit by SmallBox, today’s prompt: “Who made a difference for you this year? Was it a close friend or a stranger? A specific moment in time or the entire year?”
There’s a lot of people that made a difference for me this year and a ton of people that stepped up when I needed them most. There’s a lot of people who wound up stepping up when I didn’t expect them too. It’d be unfair to focus on one particular person, so I’m throwing together a “thank you” list and hope you all know how much you mean to me.
- Mom and Dad – Thanks for everything. Wouldn’t be standing without your support.
- Rockville – You can be a pain in the ass, but you’re usually right, and you’re my best friend.
- Rockville’s Wife – We don’t always see eye to eye, but you keep me in line when needed.
- Law School – You’ve been a rockstar of advice and gentle suggestions all the way from DC.
- PiC – You know.
- Sister B – Laughter and a reminder that FSHD is the method to get through life when putting the pieces together.
- Speak Easy Crew – Laughter, friendship, advice and a whole lot more…I hope I contribute 1/10 of what I get out of our friendships.
- Chuck and Karen – Thanks. For Everything. You guys have moved mountains for me throughout the year.
- Momper – For reminding me to laugh and have fun, and for forcing me to utilize Snapchat.
- Bailey, Ellie and Zilla – for being my 4 legged buddies and unconditionally loving me.
- Squeek – Nothing tops our conversation during Tuesday lunch at Brugge and the commentary I get from you.
- Nicolas – For being the best damn bartender at Sandals St. Lucia.